While it is true that most people know that water damage can wreak havoc in houses and condos across Van Nuys, most local homeowners never think it will even happen to them. However, the fact of the matter is that water damage is much more common than many people imagine and can affect homes in Van Nuys in many ways and for a variety of reasons. The reality is that there doesn’t have to be a natural disaster or electrical appliance failure for your home to be plagued with water damage. If your home has been submerged in water, don’t panic because there is a reliable water damage remediation service located nearby to help with even the most stubborn of problems in a quick and efficient manner.
Established in the Calabasas area, Paul Davis Emergency Services of Malibu offers a high-quality water remediation service. We have catered to homes and businesses of all shapes and sizes since we first opened our doors many years ago and continue to maintain these high standards today. So, if disaster strikes your home then we should be the first and only number you call. We promise, you won’t regret investing in our exemplary remediation service.
TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE
If there is one thing that we try and teach all our customers in Van Nuys it is the simple fact that the faster you call us after water damage occurs in your home or business, the better it is for all involved. While it may seem like a pretty obvious point to make, many homes and businesses in Van Nuys take far too long to get in contact with us when disaster strikes.
Our years of experience and skill combined with the most advanced restoration techniques means that we are more than capable of providing a detailed breakdown of the problems that your business is facing while also finding real and lasting solutions to make sure that your home or business can be returned to its best in no time at all. On top of that, our team is extremely well-versed in dealing with insurance companies and we will guide you through this part of the process too if needed.
Most Common Causes of Water Damage in Your Home
One of the biggest misconceptions that we encounter through our work in the water remediation sector in Van Nuys it is the belief that water damage is only a result of natural disasters. The unfortunate fact of the matter is that the most common causes of water damage are as a result of the following three factors:
- Broken Pipes and Hoses: If your home has been submerged in water then one of the most common causes is likely to be a burst water main, an aging old pipe or a washing machine supply hose that has failed. When this happens, our skilled team can work our magic and return your home to its pre-water damaged best.
- Accidents: The simple fact of the matter is that human error and accidents can cause water damage. So, whether it is from an overflowing bathtub or a broken toilet, water damage can have an extremely adverse impact on your Van Nuys home.
- A Backed-Up Sewer: This is a far more common problem than you might imagine. This usually happens if tree roots invade and clog your drain lines. The reason for this is because trees are naturally attracted to the water and fertilizer of a sewer. Our skilled team of water remediation specialists can correct this issue and return your home to its pre-damage best.
- Pressure Gets to the Washing Machine: By its very nature, a washing machine is one of the few pieces of equipment in your Van Nuys home that is filled with water quite regularly. The simple fact of the matter is that the supply lines in your washing machine are under constant pressure and, as a result, are at risk of rubber or PVC lines wearing out and rupturing. This rupturing can quickly turn a laundry room into a flood zone and end up costing your home or business hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars in damage. If you want to make sure that this disaster doesn’t strike your Van Nuys home, then you need to contact Paul Davis Emergency Services of Malibu today.
- Your AC Soaks the Ceiling: We all know the important role that an AC unit plays in homes and businesses of all types in Van Nuys. However, the fact of the matter is that, if it is not taken care of correctly, your AC unit can end up being a major water damage risk. This happens when the drainage that is responsible for making sure that your AC works properly is damaged or becomes clogged. This can result in soggy insulation and, in a worst-case scenario, soaked ceilings.
- Drains Quit Draining: A drain that no longer drains can complicate even the most stable of properties. To put it simply, a stopped-up tub or sink is a nuisance, but a clogged floor drain can pose far more serious problems for your Van Nuys home or business. In a worst-case scenario, this can result in water filling your basement and leaving you with a major headache. By calling Paul Davis Emergency Services of Malibu, you can rest assured that we will be able to find a solution that works for your Van Nuys home or business.
Water Damage Remediation Team Near Me
If you live in the Van Nuys area and need assistance following a disaster or appliance failure that has damaged your home or commercial property, then there is only one number to call. With years of experience, Paul Davis Emergency Services of Malibu are the water remediation experts in the Van Nuys area and can cater to your needs in a quick and effective fashion.
Interested in our Water Damage Restoration services? Drop us a line